This property is not currently available. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market.
- Attention buy-to-let investors and refurb experts!
- Estimated post-refurb gross yield of 10% minimum (single-let)
- Schedule of refurbishment works required
- Competitively priced for a quick sale
- Decent-sized bedrooms + extra storage space
- Cellar / basement area (currently used as storage)
- Walking distance to Rotherham town centre and a range of amenities
- Close to Ofsted-rated 'Good' and 'Outstanding' schooling
- Sold with no onward chain with a 675 year lease!
CALLING ALL INVESTORS AND REFURBISHMENT ENTHUSIASTS!
Property Solvers Express Sales presents this competitively priced 2-bed mid-terraced property ready for a buyer to come in and put their own stamp on it.
Situated within close walking distance to Rotherham town centre, enter the house via a sizeable living room (135 square foot) which is split from a 148 Square foot kitchen / dining area.
At the centre is a lobby area and staircase to the first floor.
The property benefits from a basement cellar area (currently used as storage) and there is a courtyard garden area to the rear.
Upstairs are two good-sized bedrooms (135 and 80 square feet respectively), a proportionately measured bathroom (54 square foot) and extra storage space - all split by an L-shaped landing area.
The property is within easy reach of all the amenities offered in Rotherham including the Leisure Complex, Shakespeare Road Medical Centre, Community Health Centre, Parkgate Shopping Park, an Aldi, Asda and Tesco Extra as well as the Clifton Park & Museum.
The house is also within a mile of Ofsted-rated 'Good' and 'Outstanding' schooling including Arnold Nursery School & Children's Centre; Eastwood Village, Coleridge, East Dene and Badsley Primary Schools and the Coleridge Children's Centre.
Sold with no onward chain, this property has real potential and has been priced to reflect the need for refurbishment works.
Once complete, our estimations point to a 10% minimum gross yield (on a single let basis). This figure is based on including the investment capital required to bring the property to a habitable condition.
Don't miss out! Viewings available 7 days a week...