This property is not currently available. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market.
- 2/3 bedroom house (124 square metres / 1,337 square feet)
- Quiet and desirable street (well-distanced from the traffic of Winkworth Road)
- South-facing front garden area / driveway
- Off-street parking and double garage
- Sizeable dining and living areas (with wood log burner)
- Downstairs study / office / spare bedroom
- 3,101 sq ft garden with patio area and 2 lawns - perfect for summer entertaining!
- Large double bedrooms (one with en-suite toilet / washbasin)
- Large eaves storage space (with potential to extend for extra bedroom space STPP)
- Ofsted-rated 'Outstanding' and 'Good' nursery / primary schools nearby
Property Solvers Express Home Sales is delighted to present this tastefully-decorated 2/3 bedroom house in Banstead.
Located on a unique corner plot, two pathways from the south-facing driveway and low maintenance garden meet at the front door.
The house is on a quiet and highly desirable street, well-distanced from the traffic of Winkworth Road.
A welcoming entrance hallway leads to a large (180 square foot) reception room with bay window and log fire burner.
To the right is an 87 square foot study room / office that has alternate use as a third bedroom.
To the left is a downstairs bathroom, sizeable dining room (164 square foot) with extra storage space and a fully-fitted 86 square foot kitchen.
Accessible via the kitchen and dining room French doors, the 3,101 square foot garden is kept secluded by high brick walls, fencing and plants / shrubs. It has an elegant patioed area for summer entertaining and BBQs as well as two lawns.
To the rear is a double garage (with massive mancave potential!) alongside a separate shed - both with electrics installed.
Upstairs is a master bedroom with ensuite toilet and washbasin and a second double bedroom. Both have built-in wardrobes in addition to large eaves storage areas. There is also a further closet at the top of the staircase.
With the extra eaves space, you'll have the potential to create a further upstairs bedroom and expand the bathroom (STPP).
The property is within a short walking distance to Banstead train station, Banstead Common as well as the Downs and Cuddington golf courses.
Within a mile are Oftsed-rated 'Outstanding' Old Barn Day, Banstead Bunnies Pre-School, Little Haven and Play House Nursery / Pre-Schools as well as Ofsted-rated 'Good' Banstead Infants, Banstead Community Junior and St. Anne's Catholic schools.
To the south are the diverse amenities of Banstead town centre including a large Waitrose, M&S and a number of well-reviewed restaurants, bars and cafés.
Don't miss out on this property! Viewings available 7 days a week...