This property is not currently available. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market.
- Competitively priced and chain-free!
- Large and extended 3 bed semi-detached property
- Ideal family home
- Wide entrance and hallway
- Plenty of living space and centrally-heated conservatory area
- Modern kitchen and separate dining/breakfast area
- Opportunity to extend sideways and upwards
- Close to Ofsted-rated 'Outstanding' schools
Don't miss out on this large family home nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac location.
A wide, welcoming entrance space draws you into the generously proportioned living room. Downstairs also compromises of breakfast/dining areas, a modern kitchen, utility room, heated conservatory/extra living space and WC. Upstairs has a family bathroom and 3 bedrooms.
Access the low-maintenance garden from both the living room and the breakfast/dining area, with patio and tasteful external features – perfect for entertaining and enjoying the summer. The house also benefits from off-street parking (with space for 3 cars) and a large garage.
The property is double glazed throughout with further opportunity to convert the garage into extra living space and extend upwards to create a fourth bedroom with relative ease (STPP).
Located within walking distance to the Ofsted-rated 'outstanding' Newton Blossomfield and Lavendon schools, you'll be moving into a safe and friendly neighbourhood within short driving distance to the historic market town of Olney. Wolverton railway station is under 8 miles away.