This property is not currently available. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market.
- Courtyard (south-facing) front and back garden areas
- Traditional features and close attention to detail throughout
- Large living / dining room area with original beams and attached conservatory
- 3 double bedrooms (including a 201 sq ft master)
- Family-sized bathroom with freestanding bathtub
- Close to Ofsted-rated 'Good' and 'Outstanding' schooling
Property Solvers Express Home Sales is excited to present this deceptively large semi-detached house in the quiet village of Stanley (between Ilkeston and Derby).
Via a south-facing courtyard garden area, enter this character property into the fully-fitted traditional 75 square foot kitchen. Attached is a separate pantry / storage area.
To the right is a sizeable living and dining room (249 square foot) with original wood beams and brick fireplace.
This area flows into a separate 83 square foot conservatory and a pleasantly secluded courtyard garden to the rear.
On the first floor, a wide landing area leads to two double bedrooms (97 and 87 square feet respectively) and a fully fitted family bathroom that includes a freestanding bathtub.
A further staircase leads you to the third, and largest, bedroom (201 square foot) with a garden-facing mansard window.
The property is located roughly halfway between Derby City and Ilkeston with good transport links (via Station Road) and a range of amenities within short driving distance.
The Community Pre-School in West Hallam (Ofsted-rated 'Outstanding') and St. Andrew's CofE Primary School (Ofsted-rated 'Good') are both within a mile of the property.
Don't miss out on this lovely home! Viewings available 7 days a week...