This property is not currently available. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market.
- Good-sized 2/3 bedroom property (870 sq ft)
- Virtual freehold (1st floor of neighbouring property lies above the kitchen and 2nd reception room)
- South-facing front garden area / driveway
- Large reception rooms (totalling 300 sq ft) - one of which is currently used as a bedroom
- Huge back garden with patio and lawned areas
- Two good-sized 1st floor bedrooms (130 and 151 square foot respectively)
- Extra closet space (on ground and first floor)
- Excellent catchment area - close to Ofsted-rated 'Outstanding' and 'Good' schools
- 14 minutes drive from Slough Crossrail train station
- Requires some TLC (priced accordingly)
- Potential to extend at the rear of the property (STPP)
- Property is currently let for £1,350 pcm and can be sold with vacant possession
Requiring a touch of TLC, Property Solvers Express Home Sales is excited to present this property in a quiet neighbourhood just outside of central Slough.
The property is a virtual freehold (the 1st floor of the neighbouring property lies above the kitchen and 2nd reception room).
A south-facing driveway and garden area greet you into this lovely family home.
Enter via a wide hallway and to your immediate left is a 103 square foot south-facing reception room (currently used as a bedroom).
Past the staircase and to the right is an exceptionally large (197 square foot) south-facing lounge/dining area.
On the ground floor is also a modern family bathroom (31 square foot) and a nicely sized fully-fitted kitchen (97 square feet).
The impressively large garden is split with a patio and lawned areas - perfect for summer entertaining and relaxing. There's also a large fixed shed to the right.
Upstairs there are two large bedrooms (130 and 151 square foot respectively), both of which have built-in closet space.
The property benefits from being located in a quiet neighbourhood, yet still close to a range of amenities. To the west, there's a large Sainsbury's alongside other stores found in Manor Park. The Herschel Sports Centre, Baylis Memorial Gardens, Godolphin and Granville Playing Fields are also nearby.
You'll be buying in an excellent school catchment area. Oftsed-rated 'Outstanding' Slough Centre Nursery School and Herschel Grammar School are within half a mile of the property. Ofsted-rated 'Good' Godolphin Junior Academy, Baylis Court Nursery School, Phoenix Infant Academy, James Elliman Academy, Penn Wood Primary / Nursery School, St. Anthony's Nursery / Primary School are also within walking distance.
In Slough itself, you'll find everything from the large Queensmere Observatory Shopping Centre (currently being revamped), a Tescos Extra, Upton Hospital amongst a range of well-reviewed public houses, bars and restaurants.
Crucially, you'll be a 14-minute drive to the central train station, a prime spot along the new Crossrail route. The M4 is also a short distance away. Today, this burgeoning town has the highest concentration of global corporate headquarters outside of London, including O2 Telefonica, Amazon and Mars.
Please note that this property is currently let for £1,350 per calendar month on a periodic tenancy basis and will be sold with vacant possession. However, our client also welcomes serious offers from private landlords willing to overtake the tenancy agreement.
There's also potential to extend to the rear of the property (subject to planning permission) and still have decent sized garden space.
Don't miss out! Viewings available 7 days a week...