This property is not currently available. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market.
- Well-presented family home
- Quiet, friendly neighbourhood with children's play area nearby
- Good-sized lounge (233 square feet)
- 1 master and 2 spacious bedrooms
- Large garden with patio area - perfect for summer entertaining!
- Close to Ofsted-rated 'Good' and 'Outstanding' schooling
- No upward chain - ready to move into!
- Competitively priced
We're delighted to bring this well presented three bedroom family home in Balby to the market.
Situated on a quiet cul-de-sac, step into the spacious lounge via a south-facing entrance area and hallway. The large kitchen/diner flows into a family-sized garden area with patio and grassed lawn that's perfect for entertaining and enjoying the summer months.
Upstairs is a master bedroom with built-in wardrobe alongside two further well-sized bedrooms, a bathroom and extra storage space.
The property is within walking distance to the essential amenities found in Balby including a large Tescos, the Tickhill Road Hospital, Brayford Road Playground, Woodfield Plantation Estate and Time 2 Play Children's Amusement Centre.
Close by are the Carr Lodge Academy and St. Francis Xavier Primary (both Ofsted-rated 'Good') and XP Secondary (Ofsted-rated 'Excellent') schools. You'll also be a short drive to Doncaster town centre.
This property is competitively priced and won't stay on the market for long. Book your viewing today!