This property is not currently available. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market.
- London 'Zone 3' location
- Perfect as a strong-performing buy-to-let or first-time buyer home
- Sizeable lounge (143 square feet)
- Spacious double bedrooms (one with south-facing incoming light)
- Short distance from Langthorne Park and a number of well-reviewed restaurants, public houses, cafés and a live music venue
- Bus ride away from Westfield & Stratford Shopping Centres, Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, Tumbling Bay Playground, Wetlands Walk and Stratford International rail connections
- Close to Ofsted-rated 'Good' and 'Outstanding' schooling
- 83 years left on the lease (priced accordingly)
- Can be sold with vacant possession
Property Solvers Estate Agency is very pleased to present this opportunity to buy a lovely Zone 3 London 1st floor Victorian flat.
With just one other flat in this end of terraced building, enter via a wide private hallway and walk up a small flight of stairs.
A T-shaped landing area separates a sizeable lounge (143 square feet), kitchen area (41 square feet) and bathroom (23 square feet).
There are 2 spacious bedrooms, with enough space for double beds (91 and 81 square feet respectively). The second bedroom at the rear of the property benefits from south-facing incoming light.
The flat lies directly opposite a GP surgery alongside a range of other amenities including well-reviewed restaurants, public houses, cafés and a live music venue. Langthorne Park is within a short walking distance and there are plenty of local bus, train and tube connections closeby.
A little further south-east is the Westfield & Stratford Shopping Centres, Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, Tumbling Bay Playground, Wetlands Walk and Stratford International rail connections.
The property is also within a short distance of a number of reputable schools including (in order of distance): Acacia Nursery (Ofsted-rated 'Good'), Leytonstone's Children's Centre (Ofsted-rated 'Good'), Jenny Hammond Primary School (Ofsted-rated 'Good'), Newport Primary (Ofsted-rated 'Outstanding'), Odessa Infant School (Ofsted-rated 'Good') amongst several others.
This flat can either be kept as a strong-performing buy-to-let or first-time buyer home. Its excellent location guarantees strong medium-long term capital growth prospects.
Please note that there is an 83-year lease on the property, the extension of which has been factored into the asking price. The ground rent is £100 per annum (no service charges).
Viewings are available 7 days a week (including evenings)...