This property is not currently available. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market.
- Competitively priced and ready to move into!
- South-facing driveway, off-street parking and front garden area
- Immaculately refurbished throughout
- Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) Rating 'B'
- 120 sq ft lounge with south-facing bay window feature
- 388 sq ft modern kitchen and dining area
- 4 large bedrooms including one en-suite bathroom
- Huge garage (191 square foot)
- Downstairs WC, utility room and good-sized storage area
- Close to essential amenities + Ofsted-rated 'Outstanding' and 'Good' schooling
Property Solvers Estate Agency is delighted to present this charming detached family home located on a quiet cul-de-sac in Mexborough.
A paved stone pathway, south-facing driveway and front-garden greet you into this immaculate 1,442 square foot property.
To the left is a huge garage (191 square foot), the rear of which connects to a utility room within the property.
Enter the well-kept house itself via a porch area and welcoming entrance hall.
To the left is a sizeable, yet cosy lounge that brings in plenty of south-facing light through a lovely bay window feature.
Back through the corridor and into the 218 square foot kitchen, this property really comes into its own. Fully-fitted with modern integrated appliances, there's also an island centrepiece and breakfast bar.
This space flows into a spacious (170 square foot) dining area with 6 bi-fold doors that open out into the lovely garden.
With patio and lawned areas, this external space is perfect for summer BBQs and relaxing.
Downstairs also benefits from storage and utility rooms as well as a separate WC
Upstairs, the house boasts four large bedrooms (157, 131, 115 and 115 square feet respectively) - all separated by a wide landing area. The master bedroom has its own en-suite bathroom and built-in wardrobe.
The immaculately finished family bathroom comes with modern 3-piece suite.
Equidistant from Conisborough and Mexborough train stations, the property is within walking distance to the well-reviewed Denaby Ings Nature Reserve. A range of amenities can be found in Mexborough including supermarkets, banks, bars, restaurants and the Montagu hospital.
Little Einsteins Day Nursery (Ofsted-rated 'Outstanding'), Windhill Primary School and Denaby Main Children's Centre (both Ofsted-rated 'Good') are also closeby.
Priced competitively, don't miss out on your chance to own this beautiful property.
Accompanied viewings are available 7 days a week...