This blog is for people exploring the pros and cons of a sale through a fast property buying company.
As professional private buyers, we regularly speak with a range of different homeowners – from those who are struggling to sell on the open market to landlords exiting the buy-to-let market and people who have inherited a property and are not quite sure what to do. Our posts reflect these daily conversations and, if it’s your first time visiting, we hope you will find it useful.
We are always open to new topic ideas and feedback. Please feel free to leave us a message at our 24-hour call centre on 0800 044 3733 or e-mail us at email@example.com.
Property Solvers – The Fast Property Buying Company
Property Solvers operate as a professional property buying company where clients can contact us 24 hours, 7 days a week to discuss our quick and efficient fast sale service. We have experience of helping property owners in the following situations:
- Empty / Problem Properties: we are actively in search of houses and flats in any condition and can take it off your hands in record time;
- Tenanted Property: we buy properties with sitting / problem tenants;
- Landlord Portfolios: we can buy multiple units, houses of multiple occupation and studio units (even if their financial performance is bad);
- Inherited / Probate Property: we will buy unwanted property, even if extensive refurbishment work is required;
- Divorce / Separation: we guarantee a clean sale of the property with none of the stress or hassles of an estate agency / auction sale;
- Retirement: release equity in your home fast. There are no legal, brokerage commissions or agency fees;
- Downsizing: we are not tied to any chain and can complete in record time;
- Money Worries / Debt; clear all of your debts fast through a quick and hassle-free sale of your property;
- Stop Repossession: we can stop the process within a few hours.
- Relocation / Emigration: we are fully-regulated cash house buyers that will guarantee a sale to suit your timescales;
- Land / Development Sites: we are actively in search of mid to large-sized properties and land with or without planning permission in place;
- Commercial Property: we acquire buildings and sites in any condition.
Selling Your Property Quickly? Make Sure You Explore All Your Options First
We will spend the time running through all the possible options. This ranges from exploring alternative methods of open market sale to swapping from a repayment to an interest only mortgage. We often find there is a simple answer to what may seem a complicated issue.
In many cases, there is no need to sell at all when you really do not want to.
Should a quick house / flat sale still be of interest, we can show proof of purchase funds and offer a cash advance. Will guarantee to exchange and completion in as little as 7 days (paying any mortgage costs in the interim period). We will also cover all legal and associated costs.
We Are a Professionally Regulated Property Buying Company
Property Solvers is also a member of the UK´s only fast property buying trade association – the National Association of Property Traders (NAPB) and adheres to The Property Ombudsman Code of Conduct and the Consumer Codes Approval Scheme (CCAS). Being part of these organisations ensures that our clients can follow a clear and secure complaints procedure. We also fully adhere to Anti-Money Laundering Regulations and the Data Protection Act 1998.
If you or anyone you know of us thinking about selling fast, please get in touch. You can use the contact box below or call us 24/7 on 0800 044 3733.
Please remember to leave your e-mail address to receive our “How to Sell Fast” guide. This runs through all the options mentioned above and a flow chart of how we operate as professional property buyers. Furthermore, we have a number of specific property selling scenario guides that we will forward on to you after our initial conversations.